Choosing the right business premises...

Without doing much research I had already kind of decided that I want to run my freelance business from home, however - to justify my decision I did do some research.

www.businesslink.gov.uk

From this, I indentified the following;
- It suggests that you location should attract customers however, I don't think this really applies to a home design studio as I aren't trying to get the public to come and see me; it would be my office and in terms of seeing people face to face, I would more than likely go on see them.
- 'Be in a location thats near supplies' - I don't particularly need to be near suppliers as I won't be getting regular, large deliveries of stock and such.
- If you rent somewhere, you're generally tied down a lease/contract so if I want to leave or move to another premises, I would have to wait for the lease to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment